A cookie is a file downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website to, among other things, store and recover information about a user’s browsing habits or computer and, depending on the information it contains and the way the computer is used, they may be used to recognise the user. Your browser memorizes cookies on the hard drive during the current session; these cookies take up little space and do not harm your computer. Cookies do not contain any type of specific personal information and most are deleted from your hard disk when you close your browser session (session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies and allow you to enable or disable temporary or saved cookies in the settings.
PALFEN 2012 SL will not link saved personal data that you provided when signing up or purchasing a service to cookies without your express consent.
What types of cookies does this website use?
– Technical cookies: These cookies enable the user to browse the website, platform or application and use the options or services it provides, such as controlling data traffic and communication, session identification, accessing restricted sections, saving elements that make up an order, completing the order process, processing registration requests or event participation, using security elements while browsing, storing content in order to broadcast videos or audio, or sharing content on social media platforms.
– Personalisation cookies: These cookies let the user access the service with some general predefined features in terms of a series of criteria on their terminal, such as language, the browser used to access the service, regional settings from where they are accessing the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: These cookies are processed by us or by third parties to quantify the number of users and perform measurement and statistical analyses of how the service is used. How a user navigates through our website is analyzed to improve the products and services we offer.
– Advertising cookies: These cookies are either processed by us or by third parties and let us manage the advertising spaces available on the website as effectively as possible. They adapt the advertising content to the service requested or how the website is used. This lets us analyze your Internet browsing habits and display ads based on your browser profile.
– Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies allow us to manage, in the most effective way possible, the ad spaces that the publisher has included in a website, application or platform where the requested service is provided. These cookies store users’ behavioral data, which is obtained by continually observing their browsing habits, thereby making it possible to create a specific profile so ads can be displayed accordingly.
Third-party cookies: PALFEN 2012 SL may use third party services to collect data for statistics purposes on your website usage and to render other services related to this website's activity and other Internet services.
By using this website, you expressly agree to have your collected information processed in the manner and for the purposes cited above. Similarly, you recognize that you may refuse having your data or information processed by configuring your browser to block cookies. However, blocking cookies on your browser may prevent you from making full use of the website's features.
You can modify your browser's privacy settings to enable, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer: · Chrome · Explorer · Firefox · Safari
If you have any queries about this cookies policy, please contact PALFEN 2012 at email@example.com.